Saturday, May 26, 2007

Isaac's First Swim!

I will never forget yesterday as it was probably one of my favorite memories as a mommy. Isaac went swimming for his first time and he loved every minute of it! He was fascinated by the warm water, the other kids, the spouts of water, and he especially liked being thrown into the air! I think that he smiled the entire time. Check out Isaac's new bathing suit that we bought him for his birthday present...so fun! I like that the kids here wear little wet suits so that they don't freeze their tiny buns off. Today was a special day for me...I think it was fun for me to see how much my son enjoyed the water as I have always loved water for some reason. I am glad that we can enjoy it together.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

erinn::haley said...

jill- you both look so happy to be in the water. i like isaac's swim suit:) will you be in CO around aug 11? oh i'll send you that email you asked for, i haven't forgot, sorry...

Jill Felix said...

yes, we will be in CO on Aug 11th. We will have to catch up little friend. Luv ya.

erinn::haley said...

how bout a post called "isaac does FoCo?"

My Blog List