Wow. May has been quite the month for celebrations. On May 14th, Josh and I celebrated our Second Anniversary. How quickly time has flown by since we were married in Boulder, CO. two years ago. I can hardly believe how much has changed in my life. In two years we got married, conceived Isaac, gave birth to Isaac, and moved from Boulder to NZ where we have been living for the past 9 months leading a Stint Team. It has been an amazing two years! I can say that I love Josh more today than I did two years ago, which is such a blessing. Thank you Jesus for placing such a wonderful man of God into my life. These are a few pictures from our night. Josh took me to an amazing restaurant and we dined and talked for 3 hours....it was lovely. I could have stayed there all night.

4 comments:
congratulations!
lots of firsts coming up . . .
first year in NZ as a couple
first b-day for the short one
and, um . . . your first 2nd year anniversary!
have fun!
Thanks Cara, it has been fun celebrating. In April and May we have celebrated 14 birthdays! Anniversaries, Mother's day...Insane.
jill- i was just thinking this past weekend that you guys celebrated your 2 yr anniversary. crazy how time flies. and the lil man is a year old. my goodness. spend some time with the brinks this weekend, good to have them visit. love them a bunch, but so many times, emily and i both said, 'i miss jill." you're such a gem. i wish a could go for coffee with you and giggle. :)
erinn- you are so sweet. I miss you and em too! lots! It makes me happy that you guys were able to see eachother and spend some time catching up. we will have to do that this summer, k?
Post a Comment