Saturday, May 12, 2007

Josh Turns 29!

April 27th was a BIG day in the Felix household--
Josh turned 29 this year and, boy oh boy, am I excited!
I know that I am still older than my "young buck" husband,
but 29 feels closer to my age for some reason, which is nice.
We celebrated with:
4 delicious home-made pizzas, which Sarah came over early to help me make
Thanks Sarah!
Coke-the beverage that fits best with pizza
Yummy chocolate birthday cake, compliments of Matt
and of course,
a bottle of Merlot.
Who brought the Merlot anyway?
I thought it made for an artistic opportunity, so it works for me.
We had a lot of fun celebrating together. Enjoy all of the FUN pics!





Even Isaac was up for most of the FUN!


Isaac and Josh are watching a special birthday video that Dave and Barry made for Josh.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog List