It's funny because I actually forgot that Sunday was Mother's Day, so I had no expectations what-so-ever. I was pleasantly suprised when my lovely husband made me a yummy omlette with home-made salsa and fruit for breakfast. He also took me to lunch after church and ordered in dinner for us from my favorite restaurant, so I never had to cook. What an amazing gift! I wish you all could have seen Isaac at lunch with us. We had to sit in a high-booth, so Isaac sat between Josh and I and we took turns giving him his lunch. He sat so still and quiet, it was rather amazing. That was a nice present from Isaac for Mother's Day. Sad to say that our camera ran out of batteries, so these are the only photos I have from our day.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
My First MOTHER'S DAY
It's funny because I actually forgot that Sunday was Mother's Day, so I had no expectations what-so-ever. I was pleasantly suprised when my lovely husband made me a yummy omlette with home-made salsa and fruit for breakfast. He also took me to lunch after church and ordered in dinner for us from my favorite restaurant, so I never had to cook. What an amazing gift! I wish you all could have seen Isaac at lunch with us. We had to sit in a high-booth, so Isaac sat between Josh and I and we took turns giving him his lunch. He sat so still and quiet, it was rather amazing. That was a nice present from Isaac for Mother's Day. Sad to say that our camera ran out of batteries, so these are the only photos I have from our day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love those shots of him looking out the window. priceless.
Post a Comment