Sunday, November 02, 2008

Too Precious for Words

I think I fall more in love with these two little boys with every passing day. This top picture blows my mind...I can't believe how BIG they are both getting. It seems like just yesterday that Hudson was being bathed in a baby bath and now he is in the big kids bath splashing around with his brother. So fun! They like taking baths together. Isaac wasn't so sure at first...the first few bath times together he kept repeating, "No Hudson, No take a bath." He seems to have adjusted to bath time with his brother, although it might take some time for us to get Isaac to stop nicking all of Hudson's bath toys. :)

More sore teeth...he will chew on just about anything.

Isaac likes to lay on his tummy and pretend that he is a frog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List