Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kids say the Darndest Things!


Isaac is so funny right now. I thought I would write down a few things that he has said to me this week, so that you can enjoy his sense of humor.

Scene: Isaac is in his bed and Josh is walking into his room to get him up from his nap.
Daddy: Isaac, did you just wake up?
Isaac: I was just picking my nose.

Scene: Mommy and Isaac are looking through daddy's tool set.
Isaac: This hammer is "chachi".
Isaac: This screw driver is "silly".

Scene: Isaac is eating breakfast next to mommy. It is very quiet and Isaac looks at me and says...
Isaac: Look, I'm a little boy!

Scene: Isaac and Hudson eating lunch. Hudson is coughing...
Isaac: Hudson, don't cough, that's my cough!
Hudson sneezes...
Isaac: Hudson, don't sneeze, that's my sneeze!

Scene: Isaac and Mommy driving in the car
Isaac: Look at all the cars driving on my road.

Scene: Isaac jumping on the bed
Isaac: Jump, shake your boody, jump, jump, shake your booty.

Isaac is definitely going through the "Mine" and "No" phase. Any time Hudson coughs, cries, sneezes, etc. Isaac will say to him, "Hudson, don't cry (fill in the blank), that's my cry. How random.
When I go to put him down for his nap he usually responds with an emphatic:
"Nooooooo take a nap" or "Noooooo read stories" or "Nooooooo sweety pie". Yep, he is two. I actually had to turn my head away from him today so that he would not see me laughing. I don't want him to think it is ok, or cute to say, "No", but it is kind of funny to hear him say his long, dramatic Nooooooooooooos.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List