A few weeks ago our new STINT team and our current STINT team headed up and over to the lush wine-tasting area of Martinborough. What a great place to go if you want to rest. I loved this quaint, peaceful little town. Josh and I went on a few morning walks with the boys in the misty fresh air and the town was so quiet---all of the farm animals were still snuggled down in their grassy little beds and we did not see one person during our walk. I think I only saw a few cars during out 3 day trip. It was so restful. Here is a picture from my team birthday dinner. They took me to this cool restaurant that had a wine bar, great food, and 2 small movie theaters. We had a great trip and I really enjoyed getting to know all of our teammates a bit more.

No comments:
Post a Comment