Saturday, May 10, 2008
Photo Shoot
It rained a lot a week ago and I was running out of fun things to do indoors with Isaac, so we had our own photo shoot. :) Yeah, I know, I look like poop in these photos...didn't do much to myself that day, but hey, who knew we were going to do a photo shoot. :) As you can tell, it took me a few takes to figure out how to get Isaac's head in the shot while he was on my shoulders. We had so much fun! He was beaming with delight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(218)
-
▼
May
(18)
- Sweet Baby
- All Done Mommy
- The Many Faces of Isaac
- Snow Bunny!
- Isaac's Run-In With Nurse Nelly
- Chillin' on Grandma's Blanket
- Praying
- Sorry, no smiles
- Update on Hudson
- Josh's 30th Birthday!
- Chillin' with Dad
- Butterfly Kisses
- Wellington Zoo
- Photo Shoot
- Isaac Running
- Hudson is 3 months old!
- Isaac's Train Set
- Explosion Of Words
-
▼
May
(18)


No comments:
Post a Comment