Friday, May 02, 2008
Hudson is 3 months old!
Sweet Hudson. I can hardly believe that he is 3 months old! Man, where does the time go? I have really enjoyed getting to know Hudson better. He is such a sweet little baby. He is so patient in many ways. I can tell that he is because sometimes Hudson has to wait to be fed because I am putting Isaac down for his nap, or helping him eat his lunch, etc. Hudson just sits patiently in his little chair...waiting, watching every move that I make, knowing that I will eventually tend to his needs. And when I do he beams with delight! He also reminds me of a Golden Retriever because he loves attention. Hudson will sit with us at the dinner table and watch us eat. He waits patiently and wonders if anyone will talk to him..."are they too busy eating to notice me?" Well, when one of us leans down and says, "Hi Hudson" the hugest smile ever appears on his face. He LOVES it when we talk to him. In the same way, he smiles the biggest right after a feed, and any time I walk into his room. I love it. He makes me feel really special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(218)
-
▼
May
(18)
- Sweet Baby
- All Done Mommy
- The Many Faces of Isaac
- Snow Bunny!
- Isaac's Run-In With Nurse Nelly
- Chillin' on Grandma's Blanket
- Praying
- Sorry, no smiles
- Update on Hudson
- Josh's 30th Birthday!
- Chillin' with Dad
- Butterfly Kisses
- Wellington Zoo
- Photo Shoot
- Isaac Running
- Hudson is 3 months old!
- Isaac's Train Set
- Explosion Of Words
-
▼
May
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment