Thursday, May 15, 2008

Butterfly Kisses

I just put Isaac to bed, so this is fresh in my mind. He is so funny when I put him to bed, he likes to give me a kiss through each rung in his crib. Then he lays down and says, "bye mommy'. Tonight I stood at the door and did the sign for "I love you" to him, he signed me back. One would never know that his sign means "I love you" because it looks a little bit more like something that Spock would do. Anyway, at least I know what it means. I also taught him how to do kiss, eskimo kiss, and then a butterfly kiss. I am sure every parent does these things, but man, it is so special when your child does them with you. These are the moments and memories to hold on to.

No comments:

My Blog List