Thursday, March 01, 2007

Play Date with the Girls

Josh and I attend church at Onslo Community Church here in Wellington. We are so blessed that God literally led this church to our doorstep (everyone that helped us our first few weeks/months here goes to Onslo). The coolest thing is that the church is bursting with new mom's and dad's, so Josh and I fit right in. I am a part of a new mom's group that meets every other Wednesday and it has been great to meet with these women. Here are a few pictures from our last time together...
Heather and little Kelsey. Kelsey is right around 4 months old.
Claire (you can't really see her) and Katcha. Katcha is the newest addition to the mom's group. She is just 2 months old.
Rachael and her son William. (I did not have a good shot of Rachael to put in here, but here is a cute photo of William and Isaac). William and Isaac are buds. They are two months apart and they enjoy staring and poking at eachother. One day we even snapped a photo of them holding hands. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

erinn::haley said...

fun that isaac has a lil playmate:) kelsey has a very cute camo top!

thanks for leaving comments on my blog, i wish others wouldn't be so scared to comment!

My Blog List