Friday, March 09, 2007

A Few Last Photos

Here are a few last photos from our time with Nana and Bapa. I am sad that they are not here...I really miss my mom and dad. We had so much fun playing with Isaac, going out to dinner, eating lots of desserts-well mainly my dad ate lots of desserts (love you dad), playing cards, watching movies...you name it. The hardest thing about living so far from home is that I can't just jump in my car and drive to visit my parents for a few days. I am really looking forward to being back in Colorado this summer with both the Felix and Chojnowski families. We have quite a bit of catching up to do.


Josh took my dad to a rugby game with the guys on the team.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

erinn::haley said...

aww jill- even though colorado is closer to vancouver than new zealand is to CO, i remember that feeling of just wanting to get in the car and go for coffee but not being able to. Are you and your mom and sister able to talk much on the phone? But how wonderful that you can spend time in CO this summer! maybe we'll try to plan a weekend in CO at the same time, (jeff still goes back once a month for work) then i could see you, josh and of course lil isaac! just a thought... praying for you jill.
love the pics.

My Blog List