A FUN way to keep up with family and friends as we CELEBRATE the GIFT of LIFE!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Lots of Laughs!
There is never a dull moment in our house when Isaac is around. Can you believe that he is 1 week shy of being 10 months old! He has outgrown his inflatable ducky tub, plus he was trying to crawl out the side of it into the big bath tub, so I figured it was time to retire the much-loved ducky tub. I think I perfer the BIG tub anyway as I don't get as wet when Isaac starts to splash. He loves making noise, splashing, and exploring EVERYTHING! He is such a JOY. He also enjoys sleeping on his tummy, much like his daddy. 90% of the time I peek in on him he is on his tummy. The other night I snuck into his room and he was laying on his tummy in the corner of his crib with his butt in the air. Another time he fell asleep with his feet in the air. I never cease to be amazed by him. Who sleeps with their feet in the air? Every time his feet started to fall down he would raise them back up....silly boy. Enjoy a few pics of us having fun with Isaac at home. He loves to laugh, just like his name. In case you didn't know, Isaac means laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment