He is so focused and still while he watches that I find it to be the best time to clip Isaac's little finger nails. Can you believe how much he is changing? He is no longer a baby, but a little person.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Jonah and Mr. Whale
Isaac loves watching, "Jonah and the Whale." Thanks Uncle Justin and Aunt Rachael!
He is so focused and still while he watches that I find it to be the best time to clip Isaac's little finger nails. Can you believe how much he is changing? He is no longer a baby, but a little person.
He is so focused and still while he watches that I find it to be the best time to clip Isaac's little finger nails. Can you believe how much he is changing? He is no longer a baby, but a little person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment