Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Oh happy boy that we love!
Check out Josh's lips...I know that you can't hear it, but he is humming the Superman theme song. He loves to hum this tune while flying around the house with Isaac. Isaac is superman in this picture. Can't you tell?
We bought Isaac these really cute bug socks that help babies learn how to manipulate and use their wee feet. Isaac has mastered the use of his feet and he is now onto the dog bone manuever. In this pic he pulled the sock off of his foot and the next time I looked down at him he had the sock in his mouth...I am laughing just looking at him right now. What a chaach. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

erinn::haley said...

jill i love that you called your son a chaach.
ha. i can hear you saying it.

Jill Felix said...

Just look at his little face and those eyes...that picture makes me laugh every time. Miss you guys.

Blog Archive

My Blog List