I snapped this photo of Isaac today while he was hanging out on my bed. I knew that my water bottle was empty, so I let Isaac hold it...I looked over and he was doing this! As of this week Isaac is no longer as interested in all of the cool toys that we bought him from the baby store. Instead, he would rather play with or hold anything that Josh or I am holding. At night when we read him his bed time stories Isaac no longer sits in our lap quiet and content, but he wants to hold the book and shove it into his mouth. He is growing and changing so much!
Isaac LOVES his rice cereal. He makes a noise or grunt with every new bite! Is is as if he is saying, "Mom, this is sooo good!" It is really funny to watch.
Check out the Michael Jordan tongue. Isaac has been blowing rasberries and sticking out his tongue. He has two teeth now on the bottom of his mouth.
1 comment:
that looks like a fun jumper deal.
he's so sweet.
one of my faves is the superman picture.
Post a Comment