Friday, November 03, 2006

Married Folk + Babies

Pete and Heather are in this picture with me below. They have been such an answer to prayer here as they have been so giving and kind to us. Pete stopped by yesterday and brought us two awesome lamps that match our furniture perfectly and a computer desk for Josh. I prayed that God would provide a couple for Josh and I to relate to here and they have definitely been that couple for us! Pete is a youth pastor at the church we attend and Heather was a elementary music teacher, but she is soon to be a mommy. She is actually in the hospital RIGHT NOW having her baby! I am sooo excited to meet their new little addition. I have bets that it is a little girl.
Here is a photo of Rachael, Heather and Rachael (Rachael must be a popular name here :) This photo was taken at Pete and Heather's home during a holiday brunch. Heather cracks me up in this pic as she was hanging out in the kitchen chatting and grabbed a tea towel just as I snapped the photo...she wanted to make the photo look more exciting, or maybe she didn't want it to look like she wasn't helping. Not sure. She is funny. The Rachael pictured on the left is married to Stewart. They have a 3 month old baby boy named William and they have been wonderful friends for Josh and I as well. Stewart is a lawyer and he leads our church bible study on Monday nights.
This is Rachael and Stewart's little guy named William. Doesn't it look like William and Isaac are flexing for the photo? Grrrrrrr.... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

erinn::haley said...

oh jill. i'm just so happy for you guys that you've already found a community that's welcoming you in. and fun to have friends that are young mommies too.... you can swap stories.... that pic of william and isaac is too cute....
have a great day sweet friend.
erinn.

Blog Archive

My Blog List