Josh blogging here - Check out this beautiful table that we bought for our place! It is made from recycled pine timbers (which means the wood was taken from an old building and re-made into a table), so it has some very unique features, like old nail holes, etc. We would have never imagined that we could have gotten such a nice table for as little as we did. We love it! And what I love even more about it is that it's previous owners
both worked on
The Lord of The Rings movies! John and Leslie moved down to Wellington for the express purpose of working for Peter Jackson on the film. They said it was one of the most amazing experiences and opportunities of their lives. And even cooler than that, John has said he will take me on a "behind the scenes" tour of WETA Workshop (the studio that was responsible for all the special effects and prop work). I'm drooling here! I can't wait. We'll get some pictures up after our special tour. Don't be jealous.

Could Peter Jackson have sat in this chair? Maybe Elijah Wood or Sean Astin?
No comments:
Post a Comment