Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Lesson From the Flowers

I love this verse from Matthew chapter 6. 28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? I think of this verse every time I look at the flowers that surround our house here in New Zealand. Everything from the ferns to the Lilies....they are so beautiful. Flowers everywhere! I really love flowers and I prayed that God would allow us to live in a house here in NZ that is surrounded by flowers. Here are a visuals as to how the Lord answered that prayer for me. I even have a rose bush outside my window in the kitchen, but none of them have bloomed yet, so they didn't make it into this photo shoot. Enjoy.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List