Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Let's just talk about it later!
It's amazing how much kids pick up from their surroundings, friends, teachers, and from their parents. :) If Josh and I are about to talk about a subject matter that is a bit more complicated than time would allow for I often will say, "Let's just talk about it later." Well, Isaac has adopted this phrase as his own. On our way home from staff conference a few weeks ago Susanne and I were in the front seat of the car chatting away. I think that it was starting to bother Isaac that all of our attention was not directly on him because he blurted out, "Let's just talk about it later!" Susanne and I were so tickled by his outburst that we immediately started to laugh. For the next ten minutes Isaac proceeded to shout, "Let's just talk about it later," and Susanne and I laughed ourselves silly each time. I wish you could have seen his face. He was so proud of himself for making us laugh so hard. It was pretty cute. It's just not cute when I am trying to discipline him and he says, "Let's just talk about it later." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(224)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Definitely Boys
- Crash and Burn
- Super-Hudson!
- Who would have known...
- A Getaway!
- Puppet Shows
- Bath Tub Crayons!
- Puzzles
- Bright-eyed and Bushy-tailed
- Big Ole' Bumble Bee
- Sleepy Boys
- Some Family Pics
- The Boys Love Swinging
- Nothin' beats chocolate chip cookies
- Awwwww
- Littlies
- Stories with Daddy
- A Breath of Fresh Air
- Outside?
- Let's just talk about it later!
-
▼
August
(20)

1 comment:
that is awesome.
Post a Comment