Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Definitely Boys

 

 

 

 

This slide from the Toy Library was a definite "hit" with the boys. Isaac has always enjoyed renting the slide, but it was a riot to see how much Hudson favored it as well. I think that the boys went down it over a 100 times throughout the course of their first day! Hudson is actually quite the little "dare devil". Not only does he adore throwing himself around in the bath tub, and attempting to stand up on an odd occasion, but he also takes pleasure in going down slides on his knees! As a mom, I was a tad bit concerned that he might well and truly injure himself, but after a while I could see that he had this new trick of his down. With his slick track pants on he was one fast little dude! And the "crash" at the bottom on the mattress was pretty hilarious as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog List