Sunday, April 06, 2008

Poo Poo Dance

Not sure if this is the best thing, but Josh and I taught our son, kind of accidentally, how to do the poo poo dance. The dance came out of no where. One night we were hanging out in the living room and Isaac seemed to be walking funny, like he was uncomfortable, so Josh asked him if he had gone "poo poo". I am not sure how it all came about, but Josh and I started singing, "poo poo, poo poo, yeah poo poo"and Josh added a dance move to it...and we now have a family poo poo dance. Isaac loves to run around his room at night dancing and singing the poo poo dance. It really is quite funny. Just hope he doesn't start doing the poo poo dance in some social setting where it might not be appropriate.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kendra said...

lol...you guys crack me up.

Blog Archive

My Blog List