I am really enjoying being a mom of two kids. I must admit, I wasn't completely freaked out, but I did wonder at times how hard it would be. The night before Hudson was born I was like, "strap me in boss, I'm ready for one wild ride!" Well, after two months, I can say that yes, it is pretty busy, but it is a good busy. I feel like I am constantly doing laundry, cleaning up the kitchen, washing dishes, etc. It is amazing how quickly our house can get messy. I love being a mom though. I enjoy looking after these sweet boys and investing in their little lives. What better job could I have? None. Who would have ever known that I would enjoy being a mom so much. It makes me laugh because I was so scared to have kids before Isaac was born because I had no idea what I was doing and I was never really that into kids. I just swam, ran, and did other things...I wasn't even that good at cooking when I got married--just ask josh about the pizza I made him. Well, I guess God knew that in time I would grow to love kids and I would love being a parent. I even love cooking which is the greatest miracle ever. Seriously. Truly a miracle!!!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(218)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Lamb Chop
- Bath Time for Mr. Hudson
- My Family
- Hudson on Camera
- Give us your smile
- Project 127
- Longing for a place to call home
- Okay. Ready.
- Something about Daddy
- Wonderful Thing about Tigger
- Hudson has this cute little smile that he sneaks ...
- My Cool Red Cast
- First Steps
- Little Trooper
- Women's Retreat
- Look how much Isaac loves the sound of my breast pump
- Family Time at Home
- 1,2,3 Blast-Off!!
- Daddy Time
- Two Months
- Poo Poo Dance
- Tea Waster
- I love being a mommy
- Stuffing from packages is so fun!
- Spring Breakers from the States
-
▼
April
(25)

1 comment:
isaac is such a little man! i can't get over it! i'm so glad to hear you're enjoying motherhood so much jill. :-) i hope i will be able to say the same!
Post a Comment