Friday, April 11, 2008

Little Trooper

Man, this week has been pretty challenging for us as a family. When it rains it really pours. We have been battling with everything from Mastistis, Hudson's acid reflux, sad news of three recent deaths from home, sickness...Josh has been sick with a cold for a week, but two nights ago he was up throwing up and slept in the hall all night. Now, I am sick. Jeez. The hardest thing from our week has been that Isaac fell on Wednesday night while playing in the guest room and fractured his left tibia. As you can see from the photos he has a temporary cast on. He goes back to the Dr. on Monday to be fitted with a hard cast that he will have to wear for 4 weeks. What a bummer. I must say, I am so proud of Isaac. He has been so brave and so cheerful through it all. I guess that is one positive thing that we have seen through all of this... how much character and perseverance Isaac has when faced with challenges. He still seems a bit tentative to try and walk on his bad leg, so he has been crawling around the house. Amazing! Isaac, I am so proud of you! You are so special to us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

erinn::haley said...

jill
i´ll be praying for lil isaac. hopefully he´s not having too much pain.
and hopefully you´re hanging in there.

kendra said...

poor little guy! but he does seem to be making the most of his circumstances...what a sweetheart! i hope things start looking up for all of you soon...certainly sounds like a rough week!

Blog Archive

My Blog List