On October 15th the Lord gave me a VERY special birthday present. I was scheduled for my 23rd week ultrasound on my birthday and it was so special. I was able to see our little babies heart, lungs, brain, arms and legs, kidneys, etc. Everything looks good and we are right on track to meet him or her on February 7th. I thought I would add a few pictures of my belly so that you all can see how I am growing. I have been tracking our second child's growth with Isaac's charts and I am about the same...minus a few pounds at each check up. We do not want to know the sex of the baby this time, so it will be a suprize. I am looking forward to meeting this new little addition before too long.
Oh, and I got my hair cut too! I am really enjoying having it short.

4 comments:
It's soooo cute!!!
jill you look fantastic and your hair cut is too cute!!!
Thanks for the encouraging words you guys...I just woke up, so it is not looking as cute as these pictures :) but I do loooovve it!
jill- where did you guys get your wedding album through again? i can't remember... a microsoft website or something?? i want to do something similar.
Post a Comment