Friday, November 16, 2007

No more liquid detergent

So, the girl's on our team decided to help us with our dishes one night, which was really sweet. I was working on my computer as they were loading the dishes and I had a thought that I should go over and make sure everything was alright...that they knew how much detergent to use, etc. Well, I disobeyed the Holy Spirit's prompting, which was a big mistake. About 15 minutes after loading the dishwasher Josh walked into the kitchen and he saw soap suds pouring out of the washer onto our floor. It was crazy!! Suds were everywhere! Turns out that the girls had used our liquid detergent we use to hand wash the dishes in the dishwasher. Yipes! We were all up way past our bed time trying to clean up this big mess. The best part of this story is that the next morning our team left for a team trip and we all laughed and joked about the soap suds in our kitchen the night before. We made sure to tell everyone NOT to use liquid detergent in the dishwasher as it will cause a huge bubble mess. I am not sure what Alex was doing in the back, but he apparently did not hear this warning...the very next morning he caused a huge soap suds mess in the kitchen of the house we rented for our team trip. Let's just say that I was not as enthused to help with the clean up this time. :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nancy said...

super clean,but messy! Oh what fun! New Zealand snow in November?
PS THanks for the call.We are all doing fine. MOM FELIX

erinn::haley said...

love the squigee!
funny:)

My Blog List