Monday, November 19, 2007

I love the Toy Library!

There are many things that I love about living in Wellington, and one of these things is the Ngaio Toy Library! How it works is this: you join the toy library for a very small fee...were talking around $50, and you can check out toys weekly for the entire year! What a great idea. It sure does beat spending lots of cash on toys that your toddlers are sure to get bored with, and then what do you do? I have found that about every two weeks is Isaac's limit. He starts to get bored with his toys right around that time, and then we make a trip to the library. Yeah! You can check out everything from basketball nets, bouncy castle's for parties, puzzles, cd's, videos, ride on toys, and the list goes on and on...
Here is a cool castle that we recently brought home, although Josh transformed it into a race ramp. He is so creative!
Check out Isaac's lips...he is making car sounds as he races them down the ramp.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog List