Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lovin' the New Chicas

Isaac really enjoys the new girls on our team. Thankfully, all of them love kids! Susanne-she has Isaac on her lap-loves to sing to Isaac and read him stories. She has 9 other siblings...wow! Isaac loves his new friends. The girls have been so sweet to play with him.
Kara, Susanne, and Lacey
Isaac got a real kick out of standing on Lacey's bag for some reason. Just his size I guess...
Cool shades buddy! What a ham.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Justin said...

Hiya bro and sis! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying getting to know your new team!

Just an FYI, since you guys have a blog to keep us "in the know" about what is happening with you, I finally decided to start a blog for Rachael and I as well. We don't have much on it yet, but we'll be adding more photos as we go along.

Check it out!

Justin said...

Oops! Transposed the link...

Try this link instead

Jill Felix said...

Yeah! I am so excited to see your blog and to check in on your world from time to time. Thanks for the comment too...I love comments, but so few people leave them. Good to hear from you bro. Say hi to Rachael and send the babe our love.

My Blog List