One of the things that I love about our new place in Ngaio is my kitchen. It has been such a blessing to have a large kitchen that looks out into the living room. I enjoy cooking and being able to watch Isaac and talk to guests that might be here as well. One night the girls helped me finish my first attempt at making Peach Cobbler (my pregnant self ran out of energy after a long day). It was so yummy, and I must admit, I was pretty excited that I finally put in the effort to make peach cobbler for the team.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(123)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Lovin' the New Chicas
- Scooby Doo and the Gang greet our new team
- The end of a really good thing
- Jen's Birthday Celebration!
- Hmmm...the smell of peach cobbler
- My cool new table
- Moving Day!
- Stuart's BIG 30th Birthday Party!!
- Attack of the Ugly Lizzard
- We Made It!
- One Would Have Thought That I Might Never Finish
- Isn't Bapa Fun!!
-
▼
October
(12)

1 comment:
baxter25
You craxck me up in your little apron-so funny
Post a Comment