Wednesday, October 03, 2007
One Would Have Thought That I Might Never Finish
Yes, there have been moments when I wondered if I would ever catch up in the blogging world and finish posting my pictures from the summer. I have so many fond memories from our summer at home in Colorado...I just could not leave any out! This is a special blog of PRAISE to let you all know that I am officially done posting from the summer and I am on to events from our lives back in lovely, freezing, sometimes suprizingly sunny and warm, blustery, rainy, and chilly Wellington. On we go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(123)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Lovin' the New Chicas
- Scooby Doo and the Gang greet our new team
- The end of a really good thing
- Jen's Birthday Celebration!
- Hmmm...the smell of peach cobbler
- My cool new table
- Moving Day!
- Stuart's BIG 30th Birthday Party!!
- Attack of the Ugly Lizzard
- We Made It!
- One Would Have Thought That I Might Never Finish
- Isn't Bapa Fun!!
-
▼
October
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment