Sunday, September 30, 2007
She's Crafty!
Our visa issues almost cancelled my "craft date" with my friends/prior roommates Cara and Alana, but thankfully we were able to make it happen. Cara, pictured in this top photo has blossomed into an amazing artist and she took some time to help me work on a few paintings for the kids rooms. It was fun to catch up with my friends and to learn from them. I was a bit disappointed that our time was infringed upon by my lame visa issues- I had to make a trip to the doctors office and I missed lunch with them, but I still enjoyed my time. 
Alana painted her very own picture. This girl can PAINT like non-other!
Yeah, our finished paintings! Aren't they fun!! The yellow picture is for Isaac's room and the green one is for the baby.
Isn't her painting creative and beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(123)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Chojnowski Time!
- She's Crafty!
- Away From It All
- A Rootin' Tootin' Good Time in Boulder, Colorado
- I love Grandma and Aunt Rachael
- Kendra, Erin and little Ian
- Refreshed by the Sprinklers
- I LoVe Spaghetti!!!
- Blessed by a Visit
- Old Roomie Time with Becky
- Din din with Uncle Bryan
- Paul Wayne's Fourth Birthday Party
- Special time with Friends and Supporters
- Watering Nana's Flowers
- Visiting our friend Joan
- Isaac's First Hair Cut
- Hoop There It Is!
- Smores with the Fam
- Fun with Friends!
- Isaac the Engineer
- Blue Steel Baby!
-
▼
September
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment