Monday, September 17, 2007

Old Roomie Time with Becky

Becky and I were roommates for 4 years during 1999 to 2002. It was fun living with her and making special memories together. Well, now we both have permanent roommates! Scott and Becky were married last year in September and they are expecting a baby GIRL in January. I am so excited for them! It is also fun that we are expecting our second baby in February, so maybe our kids can be little friends. It was so good to see Scott and Becky this summer. I am glad that we had a chance to catch up. .

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi! You guys probably don't remember me but I go to Cornerstone and I organized your meals when Isaac was born. I've read your blog off and on for a while now and just wanted to say congrats on expecting #2!!! It's so exciting that Isaac will be a big brother :) I hope you're feeling well!

Blog Archive

My Blog List