Sunday, September 30, 2007

Away From It All

Praise the Lord! Josh and I were able to take a much needed break towards the end of our time in Colorado. It was only for a day and and a half, but it definitely did a lot to boost our spirits. Josh took me to the Glen Eyrie Castle near the Garden of the Gods. We had a wonderful time!!Glen Eyrie Castle in Colorado Springs, Colorado just North of Garden of the God's. Currently headquarters of the Navigators ministry, but it was originally General William Jackson Palmer's dream home. He founded Colorado Springs back in 1871 and he owned the Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad. I enjoyed learning more about the General Palmer and how he founded CS.




We also went out for a wonderful dinner in Manitou Springs. I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but man oh man, was it good!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

erinn::haley said...

jill you look fantastic!! those pics of you and josh are wonderful. you guys look so happy. aww, i love the pics.

Blog Archive

My Blog List