Friday, September 28, 2007

A Rootin' Tootin' Good Time in Boulder, Colorado

During our last weekend in Colorado we visiting our church in Boulder. It was fun to see our friends from bible study and other friends as well. After the service we headed to the park for lunch. Here are some pics from our time. It was fun to Franklin and Sarah. They just got married a few weeks ago!!! Congrats guys. I am so glad that you were able to come and see us in the midst of your crazy wedding planning. We are sooo happy for you both!Kendra, Marcia, me and Regina. We use to be in a bible study together at Cornerstone. I remember sleeping on Kendra's floor in 2003 when I would drive up to Boulder from Larkspur to visit Josh.
Brendan brought his horse...I mean, dog... with him and he enjoyed slobbering all over us.
Josh and Ken Merry (Ken is sitting to the left of Josh). Ken use to live in Josh's apartment complex way back when Josh and I were dating. How times change.

Regina, Kendra and Jason



Pass from Kendra



and....the hand off from Uncle Dave



Thanks for playing with me Uncle Dave, Kendra and Jason!






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List