Friday, January 19, 2007

So much energy!

God has definitely blessed us with a little boy FULL of energy. I just finished giving Isaac a bath and he was having the time of his life. He got to splashing in his little ducky tub and he splashed most of the water out of his tub and onto mommy! I had to grab a towel from the towel rack and drape it across my body. I kept a close eye on him as he choked on a big whalopping splash...funny is he didn't seem to mind. He had water all over his face. BIG drops running off his eye lashes and nose. Then when I put him on his changing table to lather him up with lotion, and put his nappies on, I could barely get him to lay still. He is so curious right now and he wants to touch and play with EVERYTHING! He is such a bundle of energy and such a nosey parker.

1 comment:

erinn::haley said...

he's the cutest lil nosey parker i ever did see:)

My Blog List