Here is Isaac passed out during one of his naps. I love how he sleeps like a little frog. We stayed in a little one bedroom house while we were in Nelson. Isaac had the bedroom to himself and Josh and I pulled the mattress into the living room and slept on the floor each night. We tried sleeping in the same room with Isaac, but he is quite the mover and shaker. Lets just say that we didn't sleep too soundly with Mr. Scuttles in our room. I enjoyed sleeping on the floor in the living room. I told Josh that it made me feel like we were having a slumber party each night.
1 comment:
aww, mr scuttles, he's getting so darn big. that first pic is so sweet. i love how he looking right through the camera.
so good to see some new pics of the lil man.
Post a Comment