Josh, Isaac and I just returned home from our National New Zealand Student Life Staff Conference in Matamata (that was a mouthful). We road tripped 8 hours to our special location in Matamata, a stones throw from Hobbiton, which was extra special for Josh. We stopped at a park on the way and Isaac and I went for a little ride on the swings. Isaac also had his first experience with grass! By the look on his face you can tell that it wasn't the most pleasant of experiences for the little guy...I guess he takes after his cousin Paul who use to pull his feet up off the ground when his little piggies touched the cold blades of grass. Must be a Felix thing. 



1 comment:
jill i love that pic of you pushing isaac on the swing. great to hear from you guys. i have been thinking bout you lots recently. spent some time praying for you over the weekend. hope you had a great time at the conference. hope you have a joyful day.
Post a Comment