Josh, Isaac and I really enjoyed our time at the staff conference. It was just what we needed. For the past few months many strange circumstances have kept me from sleeping. It started off with Isaac getting sick, then Josh got really sick, then Isaac started teething, I got flea bites in Nelson and couldn't stop itching...it is a long story, but the end result was that I was exhausted. All of this to say that I wasn't exactly pumped to go to a 1 week conference where the three of us would be squeezed into one room. Thankfully the Lord intervened. We were able to put Isaac to bed each night in the room across the hall, a few friends prayed for me and I finally started to sleep through the night again, and Isaac slept well too! The best part was the fun that God provided for us at the conference. Some of our teammates offered to watch Isaac, which allowed Josh and I to go kayaking, play soccer, join in on the team building activities, run, and take a few trips down the wildest water slide ever! It was so fun and we both really enjoyed ourselves. Here are some fun pictures that we took with Isaac during one of the days at our Conference. 



No comments:
Post a Comment