Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Teething?
I think that Hudson might be teething. It is kind of hard to tell because he always seems to have his hands in his mouth, but lately he seems to be sucking on them even more than usual...and I thought that wasn't possible. He has been sticking out his tongue at me as well, which is pretty funny. I will try to capture that on video or with the camera if I can. Lastly, he has been enjoying scratching his nails on the side of his bumper pads...he likes the sound that it makes as he runs his fingers back and forth over the pads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(218)
-
▼
July
(30)
- Mommy's Goggles
- Rubber Ducky
- Cars
- Teething?
- Precious Memories
- Hudson Bouncing
- A New Look!
- Sorry if my blog looks a little crazy right now......
- Hudson at 5 1/2 Months
- Justin and Lacy are Engaged!
- No more Isaac Jumpin' on the Bed
- Jaime's Here!
- Friends
- Isaac's Gum Boots
- Wellington dances to Thriller
- I love Parties!
- Winter Conference
- Play Mat
- Hudson at 4 1/2 Months
- Hudson Flying!
- Isaac helping Daddy and Justin
- Bath Time
- Blowing Bubbles
- Little Friends
- Another Cool Toy from the Library
- Hudson and Isaac at Home
- Shhhhh...Hudson is Praying!
-
▼
July
(30)

No comments:
Post a Comment