Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Mommy's Goggles
I went swimming the other morning for the first time in ages. Man, did it feel AWESOME! I love the smell of the chlorine, the feel of the water gliding over your face and between your fingers and toes...I really do love swimming. Unfortunately, my goggles weren't up for the challenge. I left them crumpled up in my swimming bag for far too long and the strap had basically disintegrated. I wound up borrowing these not-so-stylish blue goggles from the pool so that I could still take a dip. Upon my arrival home Isaac snatched them from my bag and had a blast trying them on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(218)
-
▼
July
(30)
- Mommy's Goggles
- Rubber Ducky
- Cars
- Teething?
- Precious Memories
- Hudson Bouncing
- A New Look!
- Sorry if my blog looks a little crazy right now......
- Hudson at 5 1/2 Months
- Justin and Lacy are Engaged!
- No more Isaac Jumpin' on the Bed
- Jaime's Here!
- Friends
- Isaac's Gum Boots
- Wellington dances to Thriller
- I love Parties!
- Winter Conference
- Play Mat
- Hudson at 4 1/2 Months
- Hudson Flying!
- Isaac helping Daddy and Justin
- Bath Time
- Blowing Bubbles
- Little Friends
- Another Cool Toy from the Library
- Hudson and Isaac at Home
- Shhhhh...Hudson is Praying!
-
▼
July
(30)


No comments:
Post a Comment