Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Precious Memories

A few days ago I went in to put Hudson down for a nap and he didn't seem too happy about it. After a few minutes of crying Isaac and I went in to check on him and he was so excited to see us! He smiled so BIG. Isaac stood up on the bottom rail of Hudson's cot so that he could look at Hudson. He actually grabbed Hudson's little hand with his left hand and held it as he rubbed Hudson's tummy with his right hand. He kept saying, "Hi Hudson". Isaac and I stayed in Hudson's room and talked to him for a few minutes. He went right to sleep after we left...I think he just needed to know that we loved him and that we would miss him while he was sleeping. :) So sweet.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List