Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More pictures of Mr. Hudson

It has been good to be home and out of the hospital. I was in the Wellington Hospital for 4 days and I have been home for 2 days now. Still feeling pretty exhausted because I did not sleep much in the Hospital. I was in a room with 3 other women and someone's baby was usually crying (not Hudson), so not much sleeping, but I was so happy to be with Hudson that I didn't seem to really care that much. Hudson is a doll and I love him so much! Here are some pictures from the last day here at home. I was so excited to see Isaac that I cried when I saw him. Enjoy!!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kendra said...

i love the one with isaac...so sweet! :-)

erinn::haley said...

i like the pic with isaac tooo. what did he do when he met hudson for the first time?

Jessica Bott said...

Congratulations!!! SO sweet...

Erin Q said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! Another Felix boy to make the world a little brighter :) Congratulations, and I hope your recovery is as painless as possible EQ

My Blog List