I wasn't too sure how Isaac would react to all of the change...having mommy in the hospital for four days, having a new brother, being watched by others for 4 days, etc. Well, as you can see from the photos below, Isaac was just fine. Our teammate Sarah watched Isaac all day during the delivery so that Nana and Bapa coud be with Josh and I at the hospital. The other three days Nana, Bapa and Daddy watched Isaac and they all had a marvelous time. Isaac came to visit me in the hospital and he ran down the hall and greeted me with a hug. He enjoyed the present that his brother brought him and played with it the rest of the time. He is doing better than I could have imagined with all of the change. I am so grateful and thankful. I think that the hardest thing for him has been that I cannot lift him to put him into his cot. Here are some fun pics that my parents took of Isaac while I was in the hospital. He is playing outside in the rain.
Running in the rain!Sipping water from the table?
Story time with Nana and Bapa.

1 comment:
we (jeff and i) love his red shirt! and also 'sipping water from the table.' looks like he is going to take a bite!
Post a Comment