Friday, February 01, 2008

Just a few more days!!!!

Just a few more days and we will get to finally meet this precious second child. I am so excited...still not sure if it is a boy or a girl. Josh laughs at me because I like to try and guess, but I just don't know. He hasn't tried to guess. He has no idea. Right now I am leaning towards thinking that it is a little girl, but really I have no idea. We have a little boys and girls name picked out and I am looking forward to seeing which one gets used to name our son or daughter this Friday. Any guesses? Right now we are about even...

People that think it is a boy: My brother, Kelly, Susanne, Dana, my sister-in-law, Cole, Peter, and Drew
People that think it is a girl: Sally, Sarah, my sister, Josh's family, my neighbors
Undecided: Josh, me, lots of other folks...

What do you think?

2 comments:

erinn::haley said...

i'm thinking a girl:)

Gardiner Family said...

OCC is due for a boy next, so it depends if Mel (or Nik) beat you!

My Blog List