Friday, April 13, 2007

He has Risen!

I remember when I use to think that the Easter Bunny lived in our front yard, beneath a man hole cover that was in our front lawn. Not sure why I thought that, but it seemed rather reasonable. My mom always hid plastic eggs around the house with chocolates in them, although she would tell us that the "Easter Bunny got hungry and had some of your chocolate".
I figured it out quickly that my mom was the chocolate loving Easter Bunny. Well, I know now that Easter is more than just the Easter Bunny bringing me tasty treats. We had a marvelous day celebrating our Risen Lord! It was sunny and we had chicken, potatoes, and bread for dinner. I loved the chicken and potatoes...he ate more than I have ever seen him eat before! He was smacking his lips with each and every bite. We thank God for the eternal life that he has given us in his son.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog List