I am not sure if you can tell by these pictures, but Isaac twirls his wrists and ankles when he eats! This kid LOVES food. When he sees the bowl coming he starts to rev up his little appendages. This morning he got so excited about his rice cereal that he hit his spoon and launched cereal all over my leg. We both sat and laughed together as it was so unexpected. He did it again tonight when Josh was feeding him...carrots everywhere. We really need to post a video for all of you.

2 comments:
jill have you seen these guys since you have been in NZ?
http://thedaytimeofthenight.com/?page_id=2
check them out - SO SO SO funny!!!!
you're little guy is so cute!
I have never heard of them, but I will definitely check them out. Hey, I have been enjoying your blog. I even took a peek at some of your friends bogs, mainly because I am intrigued by how other people set up their blogs and what they write about. I checked out your friend's photo gallery. I think her name was Kelly...she has some amazing photos.
Post a Comment