Monday, April 30, 2007
Daddy Mack will make you...Jump! Jump!
Every morning when I wake up I can hear Isaac in his room tinkering around in his cot. I love walking through his door to see his face beaming back at me. He loves seeing me walk into his room. Usually his excitement is displayed through him holding onto the railing of his cot and literally bouncing up and down on his mattress. This morning he jumped up and down for a few solid jumps and then he sat down and picked up the tag from his blanket. He placed the tag between his teeth and proceeded to crawl around like a lion looking for his prey. What a strange kid. At night he does the same thing...I go to put him down and he immediately stands up and starts bouncing up and down in his cot. He squeals with each jump! I must admit that it is fairly difficult for me to keep a straight face. I have to lay him down once more and he usually grabs his blanket and throws it over his head and starts to fall asleep like that (although I remove it), or he attacks his blanket and falls asleep on top of it...with his butt in the air of course. Just wanted to share this special time of the day with all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hilarious.
but then again, i am not suprised that you are raising a hysterical, crazy kid!
the real question is:
is he a chachenheim?
We actually call him Mr. Scuddles, which probably sounds very silly, but the nick-name suits him. I still say chachi, but haven't pulled out the chachenhemier phrase for some time now. Maybe it's time to dust it off and put it to some good use...or maybe not.
Post a Comment