Just two weeks after touching down in the good old US of A, I loaded my bags into my Uncle's suburban and road tripped out to Idaho with family for my cousin Stefan's wedding. Stefan and Abigail were sweet enough to move the date of their wedding just so that I could be there, so I wasn't going to miss it for the world. My aunt Jo, Uncle Mike, and my parents and I arrived in time to make it to the rehearsal dinner. It was so good to see Stefan and Missy, Uncle Pete and Elke, and to get the chance to meet Abigail for the first time. We all had a great time catching up, laughing, and of course eating! I was especially touched to see all of my aunts old furniture in my cousin's house.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(106)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Stefan and Abigail's Wedding Reception
- Stefan and Abigail's Wedding Ceremony
- Stefan and Abigail's Rehearsal Dinner
- Nana and Bapa's House
- Connecting with Friends!
- Catching up with Grandpa and Grandma Felix
- Time Change
- It's Summer Here!
- Back in America!
- Final Day in Wellington!
- Fun Time!
- VanRij's House
- Isaac's Last Day at Grace Kindergarten
- Goodbye Hewett Way!
- Last Onslow Church Service
- Mommy's Little Helper
- Final Student Life Party
- Suprise Dinner with the Onslow Gals
- Sweet Boat Daddy...
-
▼
August
(19)

No comments:
Post a Comment