Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun things about Isaac and Hudson

 
Posted by Picasa


Hudson is currently 23 months:
1. He knows the difference between recycling and trash
2. Has finally decided that he likes PB&J
3. Loves putting stamps and stickers on his hands. If we don't have either of these in the house, he is happy if you use a pen and draw a smiley face or something else on his hand.
4. Tells me when he has gone poo poo
5. Is constantly heard saying, "mommy, look!" He loves pointing out everything to me!

Isaac is 3 yrs and 8 months:
1. Tells me nearly every day that he loves me and that I am pretty.
2. Calls us, "mommy and daddy scuddles"
3. Loves giving me hugs. If I try to hug him he will say, "no mommy, I want to hug you!"
4. Announces any time that he needs to go tinkle or poo poo, even though he doesn't need any help.
5. He loves sweets. I think he picked this up from Bapa and his love for cookies and ice cream. :)

1 comment:

erinn::haley said...

so sweet. what precious boys.

My Blog List