The night before our staff conference in the end of January our friends Chip and Josh came for a visit. Josh (husband)and I have known Chip since our time in Boulder, CO. and I have known Josh M. since my STINT in Christchurch back in 2002. It just happened to be Josh's 30th birthday the night that he stayed with us, so we made sure to celebrate with him in our own little way. It was such a fun night having Josh and Chip with us!
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(224)
-
▼
March
(18)
- Hudson's First Birthday Party
- Catch!
- I Heart My Sippy
- An attempt to video tape Hudson crawling
- Isaac Slurps Milk
- Isaac's First Day at Grace
- Drenched by Two Scuddlers
- The Many Faces of Hudson
- Indoor Baseball
- Baseball "hitter"
- My Sweet Boy
- Refreshing!
- Peek-a-Boo!
- Popsicles
- Meals at Home
- Staff Conference
- Two Blessings in One Night!
-
▼
March
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment